VI Inview Magazine 2014
Welcome to Visual Impact InView.
VI InView is a fully interactive online magazine designed to bring you even closer to the people, technology, businesses and events that shape the world of digital print, signage, display, engraving and graphic design.
VI InView now takes you beyond the story with interactive links to audio, video and additional online information and imagery. See the Industry at its best from the magazine considered to be the best in the Industry
Inview Issue 2 November 2014
- Happy 21st – Letterheads Melbourne
- Top Gun – Beretta’s Master Engraver Luca Casari
- Alive and Well Visual Impact Sydney 2014
- Entry Level Flatbeds
- Create AnywhAIR – 3D Pens
- Building the Way Towards a Very Bright Future – WorldSkills Perth 2014
- The Car Wrap Master Challenge 2014
- The Driving Force Behind LEDs Rob Gentle, Visual Technologies Digital Signs and LED Supplies
- 5S = 5 Steps to a Better Workplace John Hadfield, KiM
- Liked, But Not Bought (Hit, and Miss) Barry Urquhart, Marketing Focus
Inview Issue 1 July 2014
- The History of Ink
- Hiring an Apprentice – What are the Pros and Cons?
- Another Leap Forward for HP Latex
- Taking it to the Streets
- Light Boxes – Which LED and How? Rob Gentle, Visual Technologies Digital Signs and LED Supplies
- How to Write a Press Release John Hadfield, KiM